An Appointment Coordinator is responsible for maintaining customer relationships. The Appointment Coordinator will report to an Account Manager who will monitor their performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
-An Appointment Coordinator's duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for scheduling quality service appointments (through both outbound and inbound calls).
- Responsible for the re-scheduling of No Show appointments and for confirming appointments that have already been made.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Dealership's Service Department is booked to its maximum potential.
- Responsible for representing the Dealership in the most positive and professional manner, when dealing with the customers they serve.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate customer database.
- Responsible for reaching daily, weekly, and monthly targets as set out by the Account Manager.
- High School education is required.
- Automotive experience is a definite asset.
- Basic computer skills
- Selling skills
- Team Player
- Excellent Pay
- Paid Training
- Paid Vacation
- Insurance Benefits
Email your resume to email@example.com or come in and fill out an application at:
5525 Peachtree Industrial Boulevard
Chamblee, GA 30341
No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F
(Background check is required)