Your privacy is important to us.
JobTitle: BDC Appointment Coordinator
An Appointment Coordinator is responsible for maintaining customer relationships. The Appointment Coordinator will report to an Account Manager who will monitor their performance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
An Appointment Coordinator's duties include, but are not limited to the following:
· Responsible for scheduling quality service appointments (through both outbound and inbound calls).
· Responsible for the re-scheduling of No Show appointments and for confirming appointments that have already been made.
· Responsible for ensuring that the Dealership's Service Department is booked to its maximum potential.
· Responsible for representing the Dealership in the most positive and professional manner, when dealing with the customers they serve.
· Responsible for maintaining an accurate customer database.
· Responsible for reaching daily, weekly, and monthly targets as set out by the Account Manager.
· High School education is required.
· Automotive experience is a definite asset.
· Basic computer skills
· Selling skills
· Team Player
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or come in and fill out an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F(Background check is required)