Curry Honda Atlanta is pleased to let you know that the Honda Fit hasn't had many changes for the 2013 year. The Honda Fit was heavily changed and updated for the 2012 model year, and its popularity has been proven with drivers in the greater Atlanta and Chamblee, GA areas. To help you remember how awesome the Honda Fit is, we are going to give you some details about the 2013 Honda Fit.Literally everything else that makes the Honda Fit such an incredible vehicle stays the same in 2013.
2013 Honda Fit At a Glance- Paired with either a five-speed manual or automatic transmission
- Equipped with a 1.5-liter 4-cylinder engine
- Boasts 117 horsepower and 106 lb.-ft. of torque with a curb weight of roughly 2500 lbs.
- Comfortably seats five passengers with 90.8 cubic feet of total passenger volume
- Rated up to 28 mpg city/35 mpg highway/31 mpg combined* when equipped with an automatic transmission
- Features up to 57.3 cubic feet of cargo volume with the back seats down (20.6 cubic feet with the back seats up)
- Available in two unique trims: Fit and Fit Sport
- MSRP: Starting at $15,869
*Based on 2013 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
For more information on the new 2013 Honda Fit or any other models, we would invite you to visit Curry Honda Atlanta today and meet with our friendly sales staff. We can answer any of your questions and even offer you a test drive of your favorite Honda model.